***The Online Submission Process is Closed***
If you are interested in submitting an abstract for consideration, email your presentation topic and description to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speak at EASTEC — Share Your Knowledge
Do you have expertise in a specific manufacturing technology, manufacturing management (including lean) or other topics? EASTEC is more than an exposition. It’s also three days of learning opportunities, technology transfer and idea generation for attendees – and a unique platform for you (and your company) to stand out above the crowd!
EASTEC attendees want to experience the latest manufacturing technologies and management ideas that can help them grow and adapt to changing market conditions and customer demands. Demonstrate your company’s expertise at the EASTEC Manufacturing Brilliance Theater, on the show floor, and position yourself as an industry leader, in a non-commercial way.
Deadline is October 17, 2016
To submit your presentation simply complete the online form below. Please complete all the fields to help us find the appropriate session for your presentation.
Click here to view EASTEC 2015 Educational topics.
Here’s How You’ll Benefit:
- Share your technical expertise
- Get industry-wide exposure as a leader
- Showcase your company’s leadership, innovation, and success
- Make new industry contacts
- Offer creative solutions to manufacturing challenges
- Reach key industry decision-makers through advance promotional materials
To be Considered, Your Submission Should Be:
- Electronically completed and submitted by October 17, 2016
- Timely and useful to the manufacturing community
- Intended for technology users
- Free of commercialism and clearly defined
- Free of comments regarding any industry competitors
- Be approximately 30 minutes in length, including 5 minutes for Q&A
- Focus on real-world applications
- Help attendees optimize new technologies or management methods
- Demonstrate cost-effectiveness
- Discuss success of a given technology or process
- Explain leading-edge and practical uses
- Provide useful comparisons
- Offer in-depth information and expertise attendees can use immediately
To submit your presentation, complete the online form below. Select the appropriate topics to help us find the appropriate program for your presentation. Abstracts will be reviewed by the EASTEC Advisory Committee and acceptance or denial letters will be sent by December 5, 2016.
Please Note: EASTEC speakers are volunteers. SME does not reimburse for speaking or travel expenses.
We’re looking for 30-45 minute presentations (including Q & A) in suggested topics such as:
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing
- Contract Manufacturing/Services
- Digital Thread
- Finishing & Coatings
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Material Handling
- Plastics Manufacturing
- Precision Machining & Tooling
- Quality Measurement & Inspection
Questions? Email email@example.com