New to automation? Or need new automation? No problem! Small shops and mid-size manufacturers just like you are struggling to meet production due to un-available labor, due to idle equipment, due to missing skills and due to high customer demands, the need to automate has never been more real! But for many, expanding on existing technology investments with automation or filling all open positions with reliable skilled talent both feel out of reach. Join this session for business leaders & engineers who are just starting their adoption of automation to learn why others are automating and how they are doing it with collaborative automation technologies. We will discuss when to automate, preparing the people for automation, the differences between traditional automation and collaborative automation and provide real examples of value being created from people-centric technology investments like: mobile robots, operator guidance, condition monitoring, wearables and cobots. We’ll end with an action plan for your automation journey that can be followed regardless of your starting point.
- Why shops of all sizes are making automation investments & how to get started now!
- How do you decide when to automate & how do you prepare the people for automation?
- Know when to apply traditional automation and collaborative automation technologies.
- Small to Mid-size Manufacturers
- Business Leaders, Owners, Engineers, Business Managers
- Those who are just starting at their adoption of automation